Spring is just around the corner which means that soon, we’ll have blossoms and blooms and greenery all around us.
After months of cold, barren landscapes, we’re set (hopefully) to see nature at its most glorious, once again.
But if you can’t wait another month, then take a look at some of the entrants to this year’s International Garden Photographer of the Year.
Photographers from around the world have been snapping some of the most glorious garden designs, from city oases to paddocks of wildflowers.
A couple of weeks ago, we found out that being in nature can improve self-image – and that it can be improved simply by looking at nature via a computer.
So, sit back, take a deep breath and prepare to suddenly feel calm, full of optimism and hopefully, self-love.
Want to learn how to take awesome photos?
If you want to learn the basics of photography, we have partnered with OfCourse to bring you a selection of courses that can help.
Join over 2,000+ students and learn the basics of photography from buying a camera right through to editing and selling your photos.
Photography Masterclass: The 200 Module Complete Guide
- 200 modules covering a host of photography areas
- No prior experience required
- Features classroom theory and practical demonstrations
- Quizzes and assignments to put the theory into practice!
- Covers manual settings, composition, lighting and smart phone photography
- Take pictures in different scenarios: kids, landscapes, panoramas, wildlife and much more
- Enjoy lifetime access so you can dip and out whenever you need!
EXCLUSIVE METRO READER DISCOUNT:
Book this course and receive 80% off. Originally £199.00, now £40.00.
To book the Photography Masterclass: The 200 Module Complete Guide visit ofcourse.co.uk
MORE: Sandy beaches, seafood and cocktails: Why you should visit Anna Maria Island
MORE: Powerful photos of mother and daughter show the realities of battling breast cancer