It might only be January but the game’s afoot when it comes to Easter egg excitement.
First there was the news that Cadbury had launched Oreo Creme Eggs, and now they’ve just announced that the first ever Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will be touring the UK from 27 January.
Last year, they opened a temporary Creme Egg Cafe (which went down a storm) and this year, they’ve got a similar thing going on – except rather than staying in one place, it’s going to hit the road, stopping off in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Edinburgh.
Offering ‘an immersive haven for Creme Egg lovers’, the travelling lodge will only be open until the end of February so you’ll have to move fast.
We’re talking loads of Creme Egg-inspired treats, wall-to-ceiling displays of Creme Egg ‘hunting paraphernalia’ and the chance to hunt for eggs.
So, what’s on the menu?
The Creme Egg packed menu:
- Gooey Creme Egg S’mores: gooey Creme Egg pieces and a giant marshmallow, sandwiched between two biscuits and toasted
- Creme Egg Hunters’ Hot Choc: hot chocolate, with melted Creme Egg added in
- Creme Egg Forest Fridge Cake: crushed biscuits, nuts and apricots, coated in a thick layer of Cadbury chocolate, topped with Creme Egg pieces
- Creme Black Forest Toastie: Creme Eggs mixed with black cherries, sandwiched between golden toast
The lodge will have a takeaway area for people who don’t have time to go egg hunting, but who want to grab a S’more to go (useful).
You can book tickets here now for dates between 27 January and 26 February 2017.
They cost £4.71 with 100% of the proceeds going to the Prince’s Trust Charity.
Locations and timings of the hunting lodge
- 27th January – The London Eye*, London (4:50pm – 9pm)
- 30th January – Broadmead, Bristol (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 31st January – Broadmead, Bristol (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 3rd February – Birmingham City Centre (4:50pm- 9pm)
- 4th February – Birmingham City Centre (Open 1:50pm- 6pm)
- 8th February – The Briggate, Leeds (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 9th February – The Briggate, Leeds (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 10th February – Festival Sq, Edinburgh (Open 3:50pm – 8pm)
- 11th February – Festival Sq, Edinburgh (Open 1:50pm – 6pm)
- 25th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm
- 26th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm)