So it’s National Cupcake Week (19-25 September). Woo hoo! So that means it’s totally fine to eat at least one cupcake a day all week, right?
But what if you’re vegan?
Well once again, I have been amazed at the creativity amongst vegan bakers out there. There are absolutely loads of delicious looking vegan cupcake recipes out there and I want to eat them all. Right now.
Here are 10 of the best vegan cupcake recipes:
1. Chocolate cupcakes (gluten free)
2. Pistachio rose water cupcakes
3. Blueberry pie ice cream cups
To get the recipe go to the photo on Instagram and scroll down in the comments.
4. Mini lemon cupcakes
5. Chocolate hazelnut cupcakes
6. Matcha, lime and vanilla swirls
7. Chocolate mint julep
8. Peanut butter and jelly cupcakes
9. Oreo cupcakes
10. Apple and raisin spiced cupcakes
Mandy Mazliah is a vegetarian mum of three, whose kids hate vegetables! She develops recipes and blogs about her efforts to get her kids to eat more veg at Sneaky Veg.
Metro Blogs is a place for opinions. These opinions belong to the author and are not necessarily shared by Metro.